As a major manufacturer of quality kitchen and bath cabinets for the home, American Woodmark Corporation embodies the marriage of technology, automation and American craftsmanship. We proudly offer over 500 cabinet styles—classic, transitional and contemporary—all delivering superior value. Our KCMA-certified cabinets are sold through a nationwide network of homebuilders, independent dealers and distributors, as well as Lowe’s and The Home Depot.
Change: $1.3 (1.86%)
As of January 20 Close
Minimum 20 minute delay.
American Woodmark Corporation sets the industry standard for fully integrated, just-in-time manufacturing. We are headquartered in Winchester, Virginia with a strategically placed network of manufacturing facilities and builder service centers across the country. Our long-term vision is focused on maintaining our culture of excellence, creating best-in-class products and value, and delivering outstanding service to our customers. We renew this commitment every day.
- December 1, 2016American Woodmark Corporation Announces $50 Million Stock Repurchase Program And Corporate Headquarters Change In Winchester, Virginia
- November 29, 2016Ventless Mini-PCs Are a Perfect Fit for American Woodmark
- November 22, 2016American Woodmark Corporation Announces Second Quarter Results
- November 8, 2016American Woodmark Corporation Announces Second Quarter Conference Call On The Internet
- September 19, 2016How Tiny Wireless Tech Makes Workers More Productive - WSJ
We believe in opportunity, responsibility, teamwork, and a dedicated commitment to our customers and the people who serve them: our employees. If you share these values, if you have a passion for excellence and see work as an opportunity for inspiration, growth and achievement, we have a place for you on our team.